Have you ever wondered what to do with all of the plastic eggs you acquire at this time of year? Perhaps some of these ideas will help! Use your collection of plastic Easter eggs to make a fun and educational game for the kids.
- Color Matching Easter Egg Game
- Compound Word Game
- Easter Egg Opposites
- Easter Egg Sound Matching
- Easter Egg Time Matching Game
- Matching Sound Game
- Plastic Easter Egg Matching Game
- Plastic Egg and Ping Pong ABC 123 Game
- Spelling Words with Plastic Eggs
- Word Family Plastic Egg Game
What do you think of this list? What games will you and your kids try?
By Sherri Osborn