Depending on your school district’s calendar, the 100th day of school will be sometime this month!! Here are some great ideas for celebrating the 100th day milestone!
- Xerox a copy of $100 bill and have the kids write what they would buy if they had $100 to spend all around the printed bill.
- Collect 100 books to donate to a local library or Boys and Girls club.
- Make 100 cards for local nursing home residents
- Students draw pictures of themselves when they are 100 years old. They write about what the world will be like that far in the future.
- As a class, or individually, write 100 things you are thankful for.
- In groups, see what the students can build with 100 Legos.