I think Independence Day crafts may be my favorite because of the vivid bright colors of red, white and blue. I love the ‘crispness’ of every craft. July 4th is a great time to teach your children about the history of the United States. Many of these posts are old, but its nice to have them all in one place to reference. More July 4th crafts to come!
1. Chica and Jo- Fourth of July Felt Pennant
2. Makes and Takes- Firework Pom Poms
3. Kiboomu- Fourth of July Celebration Hat
4. Activity Village- Patriotic Snack Pot
5. Science to World- Patriotic Candle Jar
6. Grandparents.com- Starburst Table Arrangements + More!
7. Family Fun- Confetti Launcher
8. Penny Carnival- Firecracker Rocket
9. Mommie911- Fourth of July Spinners