Did you know that today is Cow Appreciation Day? This special day seems to be created for publicity by a popular chicken restaurant — if you dress up as a cow you can get free food — I think it is a great excuse to get together and make something. In honor of this special day, why not make some cow crafts with the kids?!
- Baby Footprint Cow from A Latte with Ott, A
- Boris the Bull from Free Kids Crafts
- Cardboard Tube Cow from Crafts by Amanda
- Clay Pot Cow Craft from Craft Ideas
- Cow Door Hanger from Busy Bee Crafts
- Paint Blot Cow from Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
- Paper Plate Cows from All Kids Network
- Printable Cow Craft from Learn Create Love
- Sock Cow Craft from Arts and Crafts Kids
- Soda Pop Can Cow from About.com
Which of these adorable cow crafts will you make?
By Sherri Osborn