You can still enter our active giveaways.
Here’s another National Craft Month giveaway for you! Glassology has be gracious enough to offer up a DIY Scrabble Tile Kit which you can make into a keychain, necklace…or whatever you can think of! Rachael’s Etsy site, Glassology, has amazing items you will definitely want to check out. This is a great project to do for a tween girl’s birthday party, or a fun craft night, or just a simple gift for someone who likes to craft. The kits come with everything you need except a chain or necklace which is where you can customize it yourself.
Rachael, the creator of these kits gives you a great in depth instructions sheet that makes it very difficult to mess up. She includes paper that you can use, but you can also use your own paper if you want to personalize it even more. These kits come in cute little tins that you could use for another craft afterwards!
Now for the giveaway:
1) Leave a comment telling us how you would use this kit.
2) Visit Rachael’s Esty store, Glassology and let us know in another comment your favorite item she has on there.
3) Like this entry on Facebook or Tweet about it…come back and leave a comment telling us you did so.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:59 EST. Make sure to leave a valid email address so I can get in touch with you as to where to send the Kit.
The winner of the Scrabble DIY Kit chosen from Random.Org is: #128
“Great giveaway! I would make a necklace for my wonderful soon-to-be sister-in-law! Thanks!”
Congratulations Jeanne! You will be contacted soon!
- DIY Scrabble Tile Kit Giveaway Winner & Coupon Code
- Surprise Giveaway-Kids Kraft Kits
- Surprise Giveaway-Kids Crafts Store
- Surprise Giveaway-And Then**GIVEAWAY CLOSED**
- Surprise Giveaway-Sleepy Sillys