You can still enter our active giveaways.
THE JIM HENSON COMPANY’S PREPARE KIDS FOR HALLOWEEN, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS AND CHRISTMAS!
Between the excitement of Halloween and the confusion caused by setting our clocks back one hour as Daylight Savings comes to an end on Sunday the 3rd of November, children everywhere will be challenged with interruptions to their nightly bedtime routines. But have no fear, parents! The Jim Henson Company’s Pajanimals are here to help!
Halloween is a wonderful opportunity to address nighttime safety measures with children. Safe Kids Worldwide, a global organization dedicated to preventing injuries in children, offers a number of tips for keeping kids safe on what could be a dangerous night of the year for children of all ages. Here are just a few of the SKW safety tips for Halloween:
When selecting a costume, make sure it is the right size to prevent trips and falls.
Decorate costumes and bags with reflective tape or stickers and, if possible, choose light colors. Since masks can sometimes obstruct a child’s vision, try non-toxic face paint and makeup whenever possible.
Have kids use glow sticks or flashlights to help them see and be seen by drivers.
You can give your little goblins their very own Pajanimals Submarine Flashlight ($12.99 SRP, available on Amazon.com and Walmart.com) to light up the night as they trick or treat.
After Halloween is over, the flashlight (featuring a glow-in-the-dark base) can be used to help give your child comfort when the clocks go back an hour and nighttime comes earlier…just press the submarine periscope for lights and sounds. This fun flashlight features all of your child’s favorite Pajanimals characters. Ages: 12 months and up.
We are giving 1 lucky CraftGossip.com reader the chance to win a flashlight. For your chance to win, share your Halloween saftey tip or general advice for kids in the comments section below. US ONLY
Each household is only eligible to win 3 TOMY products, via blog reviews and giveaways, each calendar year. Only one entrant per household per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
Pajanamals also have a fun Halloween “spot the difference” and coloring activity sheet, http://www.sproutonline.com/printables/pajanimals-halloween-differences. Kids can use the Pajanimals activity sheet to spot the differences between the pictures of their Pajanimals friends. And if you are looking for costume ideas, you can use the activity sheet for Pajanimals costume ideas.
Check out these other NEW RELEASES TOO.
• Under the Lights Projector ($29.99 SRP, available on Amazon.com, Walmart.com and Target.com): Projects a cosmic starry light show on the wall and plays the soothing Lalalullaby song. Lights fade into a rainbow of colors. Choose to turn music on or off while the lights play.
• Large Nighttime Plush ($29.99 SRP each, available on Amazon.com and Target.com): Large soft and cuddly plush with a glowing tummy that softly changes colors. Press the character’s hand to start the nightlight and song. Includes auto shut off so your child can fall asleep hugging these cuddly plush. Available in Cowbella and Squacky
• Pajanimals Pals ($12.99 SRP each, available on Amazon.com, Walmart.com and Target.com): Toddlers won’t be able to put this blankie down with the super soft satin on one side and cuddly fleece on the other. Available in each of the characters from the show with their matching pajama prints.
• Stroll ‘n Go Pajanimals Friends ($8.99 SRP each, available on Amazon.com): Each of the four Pajanimals characters comes with a different sound–Crinklin’ Apollo, Jinglin’ Cowbella, Squeakin’ Squacky and Rattlin Sweet Pea Sue. Fun for toddlers to play with on the go as they start to recognize their favorite characters! Take them anywhere without getting lost thanks to the handy hook that attaches to car seats and strollers.
And Running Press is publishing a new Pajanimals Holiday board and sticker book:
• Squacky and the Gift of Christmas (SRP: $7.95): The Pajanimals are excited that Christmas is coming! Squacky really hopes he gets the new Fantastic Splash Super Sub, but then becomes worried that Santa won’t bring it. The Pajanimals travel to The Night Sky where the moon reminds Squacky that Christmas isn’t about the presents you get, it’s about spending time with the ones you love and sharing Christmas traditions together.
By Shellie WilsonHave you entered all our giveaways?