This project is definitely going to be another keeper in your child’s art portfolio. This is a great way to teach about the life and artwork of Picasso. In this post, she shares two different methods to create a Picasso style Portrait. that artist woman is one of the most amazing sites on the internet for learning different types of art techniques for your children. Click on her link above, and make sure you’ve got a cuppa because you’re going to be there for a while.
- Kids Self Portrait Exhibition
- Kids’ Christmas Tree Craft by Numbers
- Recyclables Worth Keeping for Kids Crafts and Lessons
- 400 Christmas Crafts for Kids!
- Educational Homemade Toys Website Feature