Do you have a child who loves bugs? This collection of minibeast crafts from Crafts on Sea is sure to interest them.
The roundup includes links to instructions on how to make:
- a snail or a spider out of a CD
- ladybug/ladybird paintings with Q-tips
- dragonfly and firefly suncatchers
- handprint fly
- egg carton caterpillar and ant
- a bee made from a cardboard tube
- butterfly made from a yogurt bottle
Fun crafts like these are a great way to talk to kids about the parts of an insect, what makes an insect different from an arachnid, counting legs and antennae and other topics.
Do you have any favorite bug crafts? I’d love to hear about them!
[Photo via Crafts on Sea.]