This is such a great idea for allowing your kids to get a great visual of all the color options they have with their crayons. My favorite part of her post is the pictures of her son taking the crayons out and putting them all back again! Head on over to Lines Across My Face to see how simple this project is.
By Kristen Stephens
- Tin Foil Stained Glass Ornaments
- Scribble Card- Valentines
- Chameleon Pipe Cleaner Animals- Book Craft
- Rainy Day Brown Paper Bag
- Make Your Own ABC Photography Book